About the Honeywell-Garrett Retiree Club of Arizona
The Club is a social organization of retirees from the Honeywell Aerospace Arizona divisions formerly named Airesearch, Garrett, and Allied Signal. We hold social events, support charities, and have a scholarship program.
We meet monthly from September through May at the Scottsdale Senior Center on the first Wednesday of the month. There is a social hour starting at 1:00pm. A brief business meeting starts at 1:50 followed by the monthly program from approximately 2:00 to 3:00 pm.
Are you a Honeywell/AlliedSignal/Garrett retiree or spouse that would like to join? Contact any board member or attend a meeting and come to the membership table near the door.
The mission of the AiResearch/Garrett/AlliedSignal/ Honeywell Retirees Club of Arizona is to provide a means for social, fellowship, and networking activity among retirees, and to be involved in community and academic environments.
The AiResearch/Garrett/AlliedSignal/Honeywell Retirees Club of Arizona attempts to accomplish its mission by sponsoring, but not necessarily limited to, the following activities:
- organizing monthly program meetings, with speaker presentations
- publishing a monthly newsletter
- maintaining a club website
- maintaining an annual membership roster
- organizing social functions such as a holiday luncheon and a barbecue
- providing funds for graduate and undergraduate scholarships
List of Charities Supported by the Club
Information about the scholarship program can be found on our Scholarships Page.
We can help Honeywell retirees or surviving spouses with fix-it jobs around the house that you are not able to accomplish. This will hopefully keep the job from being a budget buster for you.
Club Contact Information
Honeywell-Garrett Retiree Club of Arizona
PO Box 11633
Scottsdale, AZ 85271-1633
Honeywell Retirees Club
The AeroActivitesClub allows you to sign up for events as well as read their past newsletters.
AiResearch Garrett AlliedSignal Honeywell Rim Country Garrett Retirees
President: Walt West email@example.com
Garrett Employee $5000 Funeral Benefit
If you were hired by Garrett before 1982, The Garrett Corp provided a sum of money to cover funeral expenses of Garrett employees upon their death. The benefit is still available.
- The amount of money is $5000
- The benefit is recognized within the Honeywell system as a “death benefit”. When contacting Honeywell that term should be used, along with mention of the sum of $5000.
- To request the benefit, call 1-877-258-3699.
- Press a phone key for option 5 to start the process. You may be on hold for some time.
Other Retirement-Related Links
Honeywell Retirement Service Center Contact Information
We do not deal with retirement issues or benefits; for such matters, contact Honeywell. See contact information below.
In 2022, Honeywell announced that administrative services pension benefits are moving to Conduent (a business process services company) effective Jan 1, 2023. Website is www.benefitcenter.com/honeywell. Phone 1-877-258-3699