Honeywell-Garrett Retiree Club of Arizona Scholarships
Every year, the Honeywell-Garrett Retiree Club of Arizona gives scholarships to undergraduate and graduate college students who are descendants of participating Honeywell Retiree Club of Arizona members and award them money to help reduce their costs for a college education.
Applications are now closed. Recipients will be announced soon!
Who is eligible for the Honeywell Retiree Clubs Scholarship?
- The student must be a legal descendant of an active or deceased member of a participating Honeywell Retiree Club of Arizona. (A deceased Retiree Club member is defined as a member who passed away while holding active membership in one of the participating clubs.)
- The student should have attained a 3.0 or better Grade Point Average (GPA).
- While it is the intent of the Scholarship Foundation to ensure awards are provided to students who are serious about studying and graduating, the Scholarship Foundation Board has the flexibility to consider other factors when reviewing grade point average for awards.
- The student must be entering the second semester freshman year, a sophomore, a junior, a senior, or in a graduate course of study.
- NOTE: Enrolled freshmen may apply during the second freshman semester for their sophomore year, providing they attain a 3.0 GPA or greater in their first semester. Second semester GPA will also be considered for the award.
- Students may be enrolled in any field of study, although preference may be given to a student who is enrolled in a technical field, in the event two or more applicants qualify for the same scholarship award.
Please contact us if you have further questions about the scholarship program.