Honeywell-Garrett Retirees Club of Arizona Scholarships
Every year, the Honeywell-Garrett Retirees Club of Arizona (HGRC) gives scholarships to undergraduate and graduate college students who are descendants of HGRC members and award them money to help reduce their costs for a college education.
Scholarship applications for 2023 will close on April 1, 2023.
Who is eligible for the Honeywell Retirees Club Scholarship?
- The student must be a legal descendant of an active or deceased member in good standing of the Honeywell-Garrett Retiree Club of Arizona (HGRC). A deceased Retiree Club member is defined as a member who passed away while holding active membership in the club.
- The student should have attained a 3.0 or better Grade Point Average (GPA).
- While it is the intent of the HGRC to ensure awards are provided to students who are serious about studying and graduating, the HGRC Board has the flexibility to consider other factors such as STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) versus non-STEM fields for awards.
- The student must be entering the second semester freshman year, a sophomore, a junior, a senior, or in a graduate course of study. Enrolled freshmen may apply during the second freshman semester for their sophomore year, providing they attain a 3.0 GPA or greater in their first semester. Second semester GPA will also be considered for the award.
- The student must be attending Arizona State University, Northern Arizona University, or University of Arizona.
- Students may be enrolled in any field of study, although preference may be given to a student who is enrolled in a STEM field.
Please contact us if you have further questions about the scholarship program.
A scholarship will be awarded for the 2023-2024 academic year to applicants attending Arizona State University, Northern Arizona University or the University of Arizona meeting qualification requirements. Application Deadline: April 1, 2023.
Application and all supporting materials must be received by the deadline date.
The instructions in the Award Letter accompanying your check must be followed or you will be ineligible for an award the following academic year.